Our Approach to Organic Search Optimization
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of ensuring that your web pages are accessible to all search engines and focused in a way that will help improve the chances your business will be found under targeted key phrases. These key phrases can be developed to drive qualified traffic to your site and increase your ROI.
With an understanding of how top search engines work, one can optimize web pages to compete with other top listings effectively and consistently.
The Optimization Process
The base or domain root of any website is considered by search engines to be the most legitimate page to index and results in a higher ranking for the keywords it's optimized for. Therefore our optimization efforts will be focused on the home page of the website. Some of the tasks that will be completed during the Search Engine Optimization (SEO Campaign) are as follows:
- Complete SEO Analysis to determining the proper key phrase combinations to optimize for.
- Creating keyword and description meta-tags for each optimized page.
- Creating title tags that reflect the key phrases.
- Editing content to reflect the keywords and to contain a high keyword density.
- Adding image tags and various html tags to emphasize important words in the content to the search engines.
- Manual submittal to search engines and directories where needed.
- Generation of link partners